At Azarhia, we recognize that as a mother, camp buyer, or store owner, you are seeking apparel that’s not only fun and stylish but also highly attractive (aka sought-after styles that will sell out!). You deserve a vendor that’s easy to work with and breaks the rules, shaking up the antiquated apparel manufacturing world with designs that are actually cutting edge and one-of-a-kind!
We are proud to create custom designs that are trendy, kid (& adult) approved, and are just as unique as the children who ultimately wears them.
Schedule a phone call today for any custom orders or designs!
Call 817-602-8277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After our phone call, we’ll create the sample designs and send you mockups on the specific garments you order. We’ll then make any edits you request until you are completely satisfied with the end product! From there, we’ll handle the entire production process so you can be worry free!
HOW THE DESIGNS GET STARTED:
1. First, select your item (such as a boy’s shirt, decal, etc.). Please note that we require a $100 retainer per item and/or design in order for us to start the design process. This retainer is then applied to the total cost of the item once we go into production. If an item never goes into production, then the retainer is consumed and non-refundable.
2. We allow three free revisions per item. After that, we charge a $150 design fee per hour, with a 1-hour minimum.
3. During the production process, there is a 2% margin of error. If an item is damaged in production and it is less than 2% of the total order, then it will NOT be reprinted. Therefore, we suggest ordering a few extra items in order to cover any errors.
4. We require pre-payment on all orders (unless prior agreed-upon arrangements have been made). If there is damage to an item, we will give you the choice of a credit or refund.
5. The last step is to enjoy seeing your items be worn and adored!